We’ve released Electrum-NMC v22.214.171.124. This release includes important security fixes from upstream Electrum, and we recommend that all users upgrade. Here’s what’s new since v3.2.4b1:
- Fix accidental Namecoin rebranding in the AuxPoW branch that was causing the AuxPoW branch to error.
- Fix some tests that were failing.
- Fix broken imports in revealer plugin.
- Various fixes for the Android port.
- Rebranding fixes for the Qt GUI.
- Fix filter columns in the Manage Names tab.
- Fix compatibility of Manage Names tab with current upstream Electrum.
- Fix bug where some names were missing from the Manage Names tab.
- Fix Renew and Configure buttons in Manage Names tab.
- Fix Max button on Send tab.
- Rebranding fixes for history list.
- Rebranding fixes for exported history.
- Fix broken imports in KeepKey plugin.
- Fix broken imports in Labels plugin.
- Fix bug that prevented using Coin Control for name updates.
- Add 2 new servers.
- Improve documentation of timewarp hardfork.
- Rebranding fixes for update check.
- Fix icons.
- Windows binaries are available again.
- Improvements from upstream Electrum (including security fixes).
As usual, you can download it at the Beta Downloads page.
This work was funded by NLnet Foundation’s Internet Hardening Fund and Cyphrs.