We’ve released ncdns v0.0.5. List of changes:
- Windows installer:
- Bundle BitcoinJ/libdohj SPV name lookup client as an alternative to Namecoin Core.
- TLS: Support Google Chrome Canary. (Bug reported by samurai321.)
- TLS: Fix bug in Chromium, Google Chrome, and Google Chrome Canary profile detection. (Bug reported by samurai321.)
- User is now prompted to uninstall before reinstalling.
- Add additional debug output. (Bug reported by samurai321.)
- Detect when Namecoin Core or Dnssec-Trigger failed to install.
- All OS’s:
- Various code cleanups.
As usual, you can download it at the Beta Downloads page.
This work was funded by NLnet Foundation’s Internet Hardening Fund.